Monday, December 7, 2009

From Outer space to Exploring Inner space

From Outer space to Inner space: "to boldly go where ..." “

I love “outer space” and the limitless imagination of authors and filmmakers to dream of what the future might be, at its best for all humanity. Hearing my musing a friend of mine noted, “its seems to me that you help people explore inner space.”

I could not deny the accuracy of this image and the call of deep within me to / walk with others as they unfold more and more authentically on the journey we name Life.

"Spiritual direction" is the field of Spirituality in which one person accompanies another on their spiritual journey with the explicit intention of supporting that "Life unfolding in each person." click on the link below to continue reading this about this passion and call for my life as I meet with around 10 people a month in person and via skype as far as Colorado and Costa Rica ... http://www.timmalone.org/tim_malone_spiritual.htm


Review of the new CD Resting in God, (Resting in Silence):

“I listened to your CD in my car while I am driving. It’s such a precious jewel that you have made, a wonderful gift you have put out into the world. I am really glad to have received it.” Dr. Spring Cheng, JourneyDance and Joyful Spring.com

No comments: